Good practices and reduction of the environmental footprint
We take great pride in honoring our commitments. This is the reason why we proactively work with different national and international assessment bodies.
Our Quality and Environmental Policy includes different certifications that confirm a sustainable environmental performance, such as those by AENOR or IQNET. Moreover, we work in energy efficiency projects with the support of European funds such as FEDER and IVACE, and lead the environmental product declaration in faucets and ceramic pieces.
Likewise, along with other leading partners, Roca is one of the driving forces behind the new European Water Label system, which aims to inform users of the efficiency level in water consumption of a specific sanitary appliance.
50 plants with ISO 14001 certification
57 plants with ISO 9001 certification
Environment and Quality Policy (Roca Group):
Environmental declaration of Roca products:
- Environmental Product Declaration (Vitreous China, Calculations based on ISO 14025, UNE-EN 15804 and UNE-EN 16578)
- AENOR Environmental Management System Certificate
- AENOR Quality Management System Certificate
- IQNET International Environmental Management Systems Certificate
- IQNET International Quality Management Systems Certificate
Roca Declare labels (International Living Future Institute)
- Vitreous China WC's (ROC-0005)
- Vitreous China basins (ROC-0004)
- Surfex® basins (ROC-0003)
- Faucets (ROC-0002)
- Electronic faucets (ROC-0001)
Chain of Custody Policy (FSC)
Related to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Responsible Consumption & Production
Efficient resource and energy usage & environmentally -friendly infrastructures.
Reduction and offsetting of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
Industry, Innovation & Infrastructure
Technological innovation for progress in the sector.
Clean Water & Sanitation
Main objectives of the projects undertaken by the Foundation.
Affordable & Clean Energy
Use of energy from renewable sources.