News and events
News Roca’s current affairs all around the world
The entire Roca catalogue, available in a new app for tablets
Roca launches a renewed and free app, available for iOS and Android tablets, with its entire product catalogue for the bathroom space.
A carpet with integrated technology wins the first international edition of the Roca One Day Design Challenge in Hong Kong
More than 120 participants took on the challenge of redesigning any product in the bathroom in such a way that fulfils the needs of the multigenerational household
Ma Yansong presents the awards of the sixth edition of Roca´s international design competition, jumpthegap
The winning projects in the Professional and Student categories have been Btwist and [Aria]2, both recognized for their innovation, accessibility and sustainability.
The We Are Water Foundation will again participate in the Barcelona World Race
The boat, captained by Bruno and Willy Garcia, will carry the motto "there are messages that have to go round the world".
An “elder-friendly” toilet wins Jump the Gap
Kazuyo Sejima, Pritzker Prize 2010, has presented the award of this year’s Roca International Design Contest to Sanna Völker and Marta Cuquet, students of IED Barcelona Escola Superior de Disseny.
Fairs and events Check out the upcoming events that we are organizing as well as the trade fairs in which we participate
From 12th November to 8th December, the Roca Barcelona Gallery hosted the Roca’s Novelties 2016 presentation ‘Hello Future’.
From 11th November to 28th December, the Roca Barcelona Gallery hosted Roca’s Novelties 2014 presentation
What’s News Magazine Learn more about Roca in our periodical
- Roca presents its latest products at the KBC trade show in Shanghai
- Roca selected as official supplier to the 2016 Rio Olympic Games
- Roca presents its 2016 innovations
- Roca participates for the first time in Archidex
- Ma Yansong awards the prizes of the 6th edition of jumpthegap
- Roca presents its novelties at the ISH 2015 show
- The We Are Water Foundation’s message travel around the world
- Roca establishes itself in Thailand, boosting its presence in the Asian market.
- Roca and BIMobject® sign a collaboration agreement.
- Our new faucet factory is unveiled in Brazil.
- A WC for those with reduced mobility wins Jump the Gap.
- Sustainable, accessible Roca solutions for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games.
- Roca’s new website: more functional and dynamic.